JZ-17, my 5th fully carved guitar
Took me 6 months to build this, and I believe that's a record for
me. My shoulders aren't as happy carving as they once were, so I
took the long slow road to New Zealand, which is where this guitar
resides. I took the guitar there personally, but that, as they say, is
to this Guitar (Mirage) played by the owner.
- The Big Leaf and Engelmann used in this instrument
been in my shop for over 15 years.
- Snakewood binding over flamed/quartered Maple
- MOP Logo, neck inlays, and side dots.
- Big Leaf Maple neck..
- Best Ebony fingerboard and tailpiece, with a
- Ebony head[plates.
- Lindy Fralin magnetic pick up and BlueStick bridge
- Waverly tuning machines.
- Oil Varnish finish.
- Jeff Hoffee Carbon Fiber Case.